FastFit Button Razek
Implant for ligament reconstruction, with cortical fixation and adjustable size. Its main applications are in anterior or posterior cruciate ligament (ACL / PCL) injuries, as well as in reinsertion of soft tissue to bone structures. Its unique locking knot allows for precise graft tension adjustment, resisting cyclic displacement and withstanding high tensile loads. Due to its adjustable suture loop, it provides a complete filling of short tunnels, common, for example, in anatomical ACL puncture.
Available in 2 versions, SRT for conventional traction via the cortex and STD for tensioning in the direction of the bone tunnel itself. The innovative STD system enables the surgeon to advance the graft by pulling the tensioning wires in the same direction as the advance, eliminating the need to retrieve the small cords of the joint and allowing the surgeon to advance in line with the graft.
Images merely illustrative
• Device with titanium cortical plate and adjustable loop, which maximizes the amount of graft in the tunnel, an ideal solution to accommodate smaller femoral tunnels that result from a more anatomical positioning;
• Characteristic EasyFlip design that eliminates the need for extra suture to make the device tumble;
• Unique locking knot that allows precise adjustment of the graft tension, and resists cyclic displacement and high tensile loads;
• Available in 2 models, with adjustable loop adjustment sutures positioned on the top or bottom of the cortical plate;
• The adjustment suture, positioned in the lower part of the cortical plate, enables the tensioning of the graft in the direction of the bone tunnel itself;
• The adjustment suture, positioned on top of the cortical plate, enables the tensioning of the graft via cortex.
• Cortical plate made of titanium alloy F136
• Adjustable suture made of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene – UHMWPE ** ForceFiber® Teleflex **
• Through suture made of polyester
• FastFit Button Razek – SRT (FRT 15 – 00)
The adjustment suture, positioned on top of the cortical plate, enables the tensioning of the graft via cortex.
• FastFit Button Razek – STD (FST 15 – 00)
The adjustment suture, positioned in the lower part of the cortical plate, enables the tensioning of the graft in the direction of the bone tunnel itself.