Guillotine is a cannulated device for cutting, removing and sucking tissues such as the herniated pulposus nucleus in the decompression of the herniated intervertebral disc via endoscopy of the spine, cartilage, fibrocartilage and synovial membranes and soft tissues in general, allowing the storage of the removed tissue for further analysis by biopsy, quantification or visual analysis. Designed for use in space-reduced surgeries that require tissue removal.
Images merely illustrativeTechnical Specifications
• Its hook-shaped geometry allows the fabric to be grasped, resulting in a more precise and secure cut;
• Filter and Storage Chamber of the removed tissue for further visual analysis, by biopsy or by quantification;
• Removal of tissues manually, without the need for electromedical equipment.
The Guillotine Family models are differentiated by diameter and length.
• Guillotine C (Code: 921250100)
It has a diameter of 3.5 mm and a length of 210 mm.
• Guillotine L (Code: 921250100)
It has a diameter of 3.5 mm and a length of 310 mm.
• Guillotine EC (Code: 921250100)
It has a diameter of 5.5 mm and a length of 260 mm.